About me - Kadek Yudi

My name is Yudi. My nickname is Kadek. Kadek means younger brother in Bahasa Indonesia.
 
I have been married for about 2 years with my beautiful wife. She has been such a loving and supportive wife. You will notice that she accompanies me around with my guests whenever she has time and if there is space in the car. Of course also only when the guests do not mind. She is really kind, sociable and my great help so I like to be with her as well.
 
 
 
I have previously worked with a travel agent for about 4 years. I brought tourists of many nationalities around Bali. There were Indians, Chinese, Australians, Americans, Russians and Indonesians etc. As long as we can communicate and can speak English, Indonesian or Russian, I'm sure we will have a good time together.
 
Many of us have became friends through the days and times that we spend together. When they return home, they will always talk about their memorable and fun trip. Many of my guests are recommend to me by them! Really thankful for their support all these years. I'm also always happy to meet them again when they return to this beautiful sunny island.
 
Since you have found me here on the world wide web amongst all the other service providers, I will give you a special rate. If you stay in Bali for more than 2 days, I can give you 5% - 10% depending on the size of your group. Book me at least 3 weeks in advance to get the special rate.
 
I'll see you and your loved ones, friends and family in Bali, the sunny paradise!  
 
kadektransportbali@gmail.com
+62 81999 073334
SMS, Line Chat or Whatsapp Chat me

Cheers!
Yudi aka Kadek

No comments:

Post a Comment