2013 February - Anna Day 1 & 2

Hi !

Thank you for checking out my blog.
I'm a true blue Balinese. I've graduated from the National University of Bali. I studied Tourism. I speak Bahasa Indonesia, English and Russian.

We meet again! Was so happy to be able to meet Anna again together with her family.

Anna & I in February 2013


This was done by my guest Anna who was here in 2013 during the Chinese New Year holiday in February. Her family had a great time. There were 9 guests in total and I took them around Bali in a 10-seater bus.




Anna's mum and her aunt after trying the Discovery Diving at Nusa Dua. How brave!


I'm not so good at swimming so I would not want to dive. Anna's mum did well and dived to 4m to see the colourful fishes of Bali! Must have been an experience of a lifetime.

Helped them to take some pictures by the cliff.
 

Brought them to watch Kacek dance at Uluwatu.
 
It is really unique. I would recommend all to watch it at least once in a lifetime. Here's a short clip of the Kacek dance.
 
 
 
 Of course, the days always end with a good massage at the spa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment